Makkinga Contractors is currently accepting resumes for a TRUCK & COACH MECHANIC to start work as soon as possible in the City of Thunder Bay.
- Perform preventative maintenance, diagnosis and repairs on commercial vehicles, trailers, light duty vehicles and heavy equipment.
- Complete annual safeties and safety standards certificates per M.V.I.S. requirements.
- Complete work orders and documentation as required.
- Time management skills including planning, prioritizing, multi-tasking, and productivity.
- Inspect and drive vehicles to diagnose defects and verify repairs.
- Work independently as well as part of a team, communicating with shop manager, equipment manager, owners, other mechanics, drivers, and crews.
Qualifications: 310T Truck and Coach Technician & 310S Automotive Service Technician
Ontario G class drivers license with a clean record
Position: Full Time
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:00am – 5:30pm
Rate of Pay: Dependent on skills and experience
Benefit packages available
Please submit your resume alone with College of Trades certificates, proof of any previous training, your drivers abstract and references to: